Residential Aged Care Facilities

Two types of people may receive palliative care in Residential Aged Care Facilities:-

       1.  Residents

       2.  People being discharged to residential care from hospital

The majority of people will be managed by their GP and the Residential Aged Care Facility staff, however, specialist palliative care is available for those whose needs cannot be met using these resources by referral to the specialist palliative care service in your area.  Download a referral form, complete and fax to the service nearest you.

Back to top ↑

Palliative Care

© Copyright Palliative Care
South Australia 2016

Palliative Care South Australia

Suite 3b 62-66 Glen Osmond Road
Parkside SA 5063
PO Box 435 Fullarton SA 5063
Phone: 8271 1643 ABN: 66 185 542 917

Donations are approved tax deductible.
Site powered by Kentico